Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Review: [Sephora] Event Entry Eyeshadow Palette

Hi ladies, today I will do a review for this little palette from Sephora. I had been looking for an eyeshadow palette to carry on travel that has basic shades for both neutral and smoky looks. I was thinking about Urban Decay Naked Basics but I saw this one when I tried to make a recent order from Sephora eligible for free shipping. It cost only $11 so I decided to give it a try.



My rating: (out of 5)


Value            
Packaging     
Shades          
Pigmentation  
Texture          

My first impression: a cute wallet with glitter that DOESN'T fall off (yes!). It weights 2 oz and is only 4.5" long and 2.5" wide so it's very convenient to carry. One downside is it doesn't have a mirror. All of the shades are wearable.


With the price of $11, you shouldn't have high expectation for its pigmentation. The pigmentation is not very good without primer but is decent with primer. The four shades on the right are more pigmented than the four on the left. Because I have a habit of using primer, I'm quite satisfied with this palette. Below are 2 looks using the palette.

Neutral:



Smokey:

Face: Tony Moly Luminous Live Aura CC Cream ; Lips: 3CE Lip Color #109 Peach PeachEyeliner: Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner.


Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I love the lips you use for the rating haha!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...