Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review: [3 Concept Eyes] Review Part II

Hello everyone!

Today I will review some 3 Concept Eyes lipsticks that I ordered. Let's get start!

(Links: 3 Concept Eyes Review Part I )

#104 So Pink ------- #109 Peach Peach -------- #305 Double Shot --------- #408 Chu Chu
In general, these lipstick are amazing. They are so soft and smooth; I would say even smoother than their lip crayons; and there's no scent. The texture is light weight, not sticky or heavy/ buttery. I feel like I have a layer of water on my lips. The finish is more matte than glossy (update: these lipstick actually have satin finish). The lipstick are also long lasting, even after you eat! I tried the Double Shot one day and ate some bars carefully; it lasted 6 hours and was not drying! After 6 hours I had to wash my face and go to sleep so I don't know if it can last longer.

The only downside of these lipsticks is because they're light weight and not glossy, they can't cover the dry skin on lips very well (not as well as heavy texture Revlon Lip Butter). If you have very dry and chapped lips, you need to make your lips look perfect before applying.

Another tip to have perfect lips using these lipsticks: after eliminating all the dead skin on lips, apply enough amount and use finger to rub lips and spread the color evenly. You can use a lip brush as well but I find using finger is more effective since enough pressure is needed to spread the color.

  1. #104 So Pink





This is a cute baby pink, however, it looks a little pale for my skin tone. I have medium skin tone with cool undertone. I'm sure it will look better on people with lighter skin.

  • #109 Peach Peach




Cute bright peach color!

  • #305 Double Shot




Beautiful coral

  • #408 Chu Chu





Very unique and beautiful bright reddish pink 

There is some thing different about these lipsticks compared to other lipsticks I've tried. The water-like texture makes your lips look youthful without adding glossy effect; of course you have to have smooth lips to begin with. 

Personal rating

Color:              
Pigmentation:   
Texture:           
Finish (satin):  
Staying power: 

Where to buy: International website - http://en.stylenanda.com/
                       Vietnam - http://stylenanda.com.vn/

I've heard MAC has many types of finish for their lipsticks and a huge collection of shades. I haven't tried MAC lipsticks and I really want to try them someday to compare to 3 Concept Eyes. Have you tried any of their moisturizing finish? How does it feel on your lips?

3 comments:

  1. double shot and chu chu looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ^^. Im really interested in 3 eyes aswell! can't wait to make an order! Thanks for the review gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...