Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wish List: 3 Concept Eyes Part III - New lipsticks

I think I have gone mad because of the newest products from 3 Concept Eyes (3CE)!!! Not long ago after the new Powdery Lip & Cheek and Lip Lacquers were introduced (which I don't really wish to have because these products look a bit dry and not moist enough for my lips), 3CE has just introduced a new lipstick collection. Unlike the previous matte lipsticks and glass lip colors (sheer and glossy), this collection looks like it is somewhere in between: not sheer but has some glossiness. I am not sure though because I haven't tried yet. Let's have a look:

1. #506 Daily Lady



2. #507 Lala



3. #508 Swing Swing



4. #509 Violeta



5. #601 Deep Kisser



6. #602 V



The colors of these lipsticks look very similar to those of the lip lacquers. I was debating a lot about buying those lip lacquers because the colors are so beautiful. Now these lipsticks come out like a lipstick version of the lip lacquers and that's why I want to add them to my wish list ;)

Please please let me know if any of you guys already tried these new lipstick. Comments from 3CE lovers are always welcomed.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the first two colors!!!

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors! They are so cute and vibrant<3

    Laila | Townhouse Palette
    -would you like to follow each other on bloglovin/gfc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Just done following your blog, hope you'll follow back! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. My favourite colours are Daily Lady, Deep Kisser and Lala

    Want to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?
    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I was just thinking about posting a wishlist about StyleNanda 3CE's lipsticks then I come across your post!:) I've been wanting to try their lipsticks but I can't seem to find a place to purchase them except from their official site (which cause big bucks for shipping):(

    P.S Please feel free to check out my blog at www.19and.blogspot.com
    If you enjoy reading my reviews, please do follow for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm back again and this time I'm here to inform you that you're nominated for the Liebster Award by me:)

    Please do check it out at Nineteen&!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...