Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

Review: [Holika Holika] Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream

Good morning,

I've been using the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream lately and I'm IN LOVE! Let's start the review:



The box includes a glass container of BB cream and a sponge. Some people said the glass container made it travel-unfriendly but it's fine to me. The sponge is a little hard so I just use my sponges from Target. I chose shade #2 and it fits my skin color perfectly! The shades of this BB cream is very light so if you have medium-fair skin color like me, you shouldn't choose shade #1. I've read some reviews saying that shade #1 can make you look like a ghost if you don't have very pale skin.


The lid is connected with an applicator and believe me, the amount on this applicator is more than enough for your entire face! The cream has a very nice floral scent that you can smell right away after opening the container. Its texture is like cool jelly and thin. Despite the jelly texture, it is hard to spread the cream on face using hands (maybe that is why a sponge is included). Using a sponge makes a big difference: much easier to apply and the cream is spread more evenly. Unlike the heavy texture of Etude House BB cream (which I had been using), the light weight texture of this jelly BB cream makes me feel like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. However, it actually has full coverage, covers my large pores pretty well (better than Etude House) and lasts the whole day! The BB cream makes my face look matte (not oily or shiny) and very smooth. (Yay!!!)

Its matte finish is the only thing you might not like about this BB cream because if you're a fan of shiny makeup, you might find it not be what you want or you would have to apply a lot of shiny highlighter such as Benefit Cosmetics HighBeam. To me, I love how it look on my face, how it feel and how it smell. This is a perfect BB cream for me and I don't think I will look for something else.

My Rating:


Coverage:          
Finish:                
Staying Power:   
Texture:             
Scent:                

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ami!

    I actually really want to try this BB cream but I have yet to finish my Skin79 one :(

    I have decided to nominate you for the prestigious Liebster award. Please check my blog for more details.

    Have a lovely day ^^

    Y-OONYEE [click here]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this looks good! Your blog is pretty! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? I shall follow you right now =^-^=

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello =^-^= I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go check it out!

    http://apieceofmi.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html#more

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, lovely review Ami! I've seen this so many times, and really want to try it!

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing and simply beauty blog. lets be friend :)
    done follow you ^^

    Simple is easy (Simple itu mudah)
    http://ijat-permulaan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool.
    Love your blog, you got a new follower!

    http://thehappysloths.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog, Jasmine!

      Delete
  7. Want to try this product, it looks nice. Nice review darl..

    Can we Follow each orther?
    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...