Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: [Physicians Formula] Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer

Hi,

Today I will post a quick review for Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer. Sorry for not taking pictures to illustrate the performance, I hope you don't mind reading a little bit.



Description:

- Dual-ended stainless steel roller applications deliver cream concealer with potent cosmeceautical skin care ingredients, instantly color-correcting dark circles, smooths the appearance of fine lines and brightens eye area.
- Yellow color corrects dark under-eye circles.
- Light covers Yellow or can be used alone on any imperfection.

Okay ... so I don't know if it helps me look younger but it has decent coverage over my dark circles. Note that I have a really bad problem with the dark circles and I don't think anything can cover the ones under my eyes completely. I haven't used a lot of concealer from other brands so I'm not sure if there's any better concealer for dark circles out there. However, I'm sure that it is better than the L'Oreal concealer I used before.

As stated in the description, you will apply the Yellow first to cover the dark circles and then the Light to cover the Yellow. I use it before applying my Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream and find it blends well with the BB cream. The roller balls make it very easy to apply compared to other applicators that always give more than what you need. It doesn't seem to fade away after a whole day, has no scent and doesn't feel heavy.

My Rating:


Coverage:           
Application:        
Staying Power:   
Texture:             

Please give me advice if you know any exceptional concealer for dark circles out there. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Great review ^-^ I have really bad dark circles as well (>_<)

    Please come and enter my giveaway going on right now ^-^

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ^-^ So to add the side bar thingy you just copy the html thing. then, go to layout. Click on add gadget and then scroll down to Html/Javascript then enter the code there ^-^

      Hope that helps ^-^ Thank you for entering!

      Delete
  2. wish we have this brand here. most good brands are not available and have to be preordered ^^ btw whats that song playing on the background? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...