Translate

Friday, November 14, 2014

Review: [theBalm] Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder



Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder is one of the popular products from theBalm that I had wanted to try. I got mine and Kohl's with my Kohl Cash so I paid only $10 instead of $20.

Surprisingly, this translucent powder doesn't have the white color like my Japonesque Velvet Touch Finishing Powder or the Skin Food Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder so it might be less scary for ones who don't have fair and light skin. There's no scent so people who are sensitive with scented makeup don't have to worry.





Rating kisses (out of 5): 

Pros:
- Cute and light packaging, good for travel.
- Kills shine instantly.
- Doesn't cake.
- Good oil-control

Cons:
- Texture is not very fine, feels a little grainy when I touch it.
- Doesn't blur my imperfection. ( I know it doesn't promise to do so but I expect that because of the price)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...