Translate

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hauls: [3 Concept Eyes] Lip Colors, Water Gloss, Pore Velvet Primer, Eyebrow Pencil and Eyeliners



Sorry for taking so long to show you what I got from 3CE recently. I actually bought these items a while back during Summer. I'll post reviews of them later this year (a few at a time). Some of the lip colors are very pretty for Fall so I'll include them in my upcoming Fall/Winter lipsticks post. You'll see the links to my review posts when they're available.

Lip colors


Peach/Coral/Orange

I draw the wrong numbers on this photo. Left to Right: #307 Real Peach, #302 Peach Coral and #407 Cashmere Orange

How they look on the model:

#307, #302, #407



Red/Plum

#405 Glass Red, #409 Kiss Woo, #501 Bella and #605 Fatal

#405 Glass Red, #409 Kiss Woo, #501 Bella and #605 Fatal


Pink

#107 Bad Pink - #402 Fuchsia

#107 Bad Pink - #402 Fuchsia


Water Glosses


I currently own only 4 of the 10 shades they have but I can tell you right now that these glosses have the formula and finish I like the most among 3CE lip products and I'm getting more!


Selfie - Switch On - Tic Toc - Spicy Red

Pore Velvet Primer




Eyebrow Pencil and Eyeliners (pencil and gel)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...