Translate

Friday, November 7, 2014

[LORAC] AfterGLO Eye Shadow Palette



Here I have another palette from LORAC although it is not one of the PRO collection. When I saw it on sale for $10 on Hautelook, the colors looked so beautiful and I wanted to have something more than just neutral shades (which I already have many) so I decided to buy it. Although these palettes might be no longer available, I still want to do this review because I think all eye shadow palettes of LORAC other than the PRO have the same quality (texture and pigmentation).

AfterGLO is a summer palette that has 8 vibrant matte and shimmer shadows and 2 over-sized neutral shadows housed in a simple plastic packaging. It was in LORAC's Summer 2014 collection along with the summerGLO as shown below.

Photo: Lorac Cosmetics






Rating (out of 5):

- Color:              

- Texture:           
Although the texture can't be compared to the buttery soft texture of the PRO palettes, it's still soft and no fallout.

- Pigmentation:   

Final thought: I'm loving this palette which is giving me more than just neutral shades and beautiful and soft pigmentation. I'm pretty sure a lot of the eye shadow palettes I'll get in the future will be from LORAC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...