Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Review: [3 Concept Eyes] Lip Color Glass Pink, Glass Coral & Glass Orange + About: Creamy Lip Colors

Here are 3 more glass lip colors I bought in addition to the Glass Hot Pink (read review) from eyecandys.com. If you don't know, 3CE glass lip colors include 6 shades (pink, hot pink, coral, orange, red and pumpkin), have sheer finish and are more moisturizing than their other lip colors. I told myself many many times that $19.71 is too much for something like a tinted lip balm, but I love the feeling of my Glass Hot Pink so much that I can't resist the desire of owning more colors!


As you can see, Style Nanda has changed the packaging of their lipsticks, probably to fight the fake 3CE sold everywhere on the market. I personally like the old packaging better b/c it's smaller and more convenient to carry.


Glass Hot Pink
Glass Pink

Glass Coral
Glass Orange
Sorry that the pictures are not very clear; all 4 are more pigmented in real life than in the pictures. Glass Hot Pink is actually the most pigmented; Glass Coral and Glass Pink look very similar so I think I should have got only one of the two. As the Glass Hot Pink, the later three lipsticks are smooth, glide on easily, very moisturizing and the moist stays very long time compared to normal lip balms/ tinted lip balms.

General rating:  - I took 1 "kiss" because the three are not as pigmented as the Glass Hot Pink.

Eyecandys is another website to buy AUTHENTIC 3CE products besides imomoko.com and Urban Outfitters. Eyecandys is in Hongkong and offers free shipping but will take longer than Imomoko and Urban Outfitters (both are in the U.S) for the package to arrive if you're in the U.S (2 weeks). Price at Eyecandys is about $1 more than the original price for each item at Style Nanda so I guess the shipping fee is not actually free but included in the price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3CE has just released their newest lipsticks: Creamy Lip Color ($20.81 each). You can guess from the name that the texture of these lipsticks isn't matte and the finish isn't sheer. I'm a little skeptical to buy these because for lipsticks I want something that lasts very long and 3CE matte lipsticks have lived up to my expectation. However, the colors of these creamy lipsticks look so amazing just like the matte lipsticks so I will wait until finding more reviews about them. Let's have a look at their colors!


   

   

   

   

   

   

If anyone has tried the 3CE creamy lip colors, please let me know your experiences. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...