Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: [3 Concept Eyes] Lipstick #503 Glass Hot Pink

Hello guys,

I've been busy last week and finally get a change to write a post today. I feel like owing you something since I haven't reviewed all the 3 Concept Eyes items I bought, particularly, the lipsticks #503 Glass Hot Pink and #505 Glass Coral. Unfortunately, the Glass Coral was not available and they had to cancel my order of that item and gave me a refund, so I just review the Glass Hot Pink today.





    
Bare lips                                      Day light                                  Yellow light

The Glass Hot Pink that I have is so cute and amazing!!! Still light weight and soft, this lipstick has just the right amount of sheer finish. However, the color payoff is still enough, at least for me; it is not too light like normal tinted lip balm but does not fully cover my lips like Revlon Lip Butters. Staying power is about 3-4 hours, and again, it leaves a nice stain just like other 3CE lipsticks. One good thing about sheer finish is that the color doesn't settle in my lip line. I definitely will by more Lip Glass colors and use them as my everyday lipsticks. Other colors they have are Glass Pink, Glass Coral, Glass Red, Glass Orange and Glass Pumpkin.

Personal rating

Color:              
Pigmentation:   
Texture:           
Finish:              
Staying power: 

Where to buy: International website - http://en.stylenanda.com/
                       Vietnam - http://stylenanda.com.vn/

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...