Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Wish List: 3 Concept Eyes (Part II)

Hi all,

Today I will continue to include in my Wish List some other 3CE make-up products from Stylenanda that catch my eyes.

(Links: 3 Concept Eyes Review Part I and Part II)


II. Face, Cheek, Eyes & Body


1. Glossing Waterful Foundation

Some reviews said this is a light and glossy foundation, if you want to cover more you might need to use concealer.



2. Face Glow

   

3. Moist Glossing Face Oil Mist 

I'm considering this to get a dewy finish more quickly (instead of applying moisturizer/highlighter).

 

 



4.  Shimmer Glow Bloc

I'm not sure about this powder because sometimes it looks like a blush (w/ both pink and orange color) and sometimes doesn't look like having enough pigmentation to be a blush but rather a highlighter. I prefer it to be a blush!

 

6. Gel Eyeliner #All Black

I'm using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and it smudges on me! A review says this gel eyeliner doesn't smudge like Maybelline and has strong staying power.



7.  Full Cover Concealer




8. Deep Moisturizing Body Oil Mist

This item catches my eyes because Summer Is Coming!



I am going to order some of the items in my wish list and do a review very soon!!!
Please read and follow/subscribe if my blog is helpful for you.

Thank you!

Where to buy: International website - http://en.stylenanda.com/
                       Vietnam - http://stylenanda.com.vn/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...