Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Concept Eyes Makeup Ordered!!!


Good morning!

Today I've just placed an order of 3 Concept Eyes makeup and I am so excited!!! I know that the package will take pretty long to arrive (1-2 weeks) so I might post other reviews on some other cosmetic/skincare that I own. Here are the items I ordered:

(Links: 3 Concept Eyes Review Part I and Part II)

1. Jumbo Lip Crayon #Cream Orange

2. Jumbo Lip Crayon #Neon Pink

3. Jumbo Lip Crayon #Bohemian Pink

4. Lip Color #104 So Pink

5. Lip Color #109 Peach Peach

6. Lip Color #305 Double Shot

7. Lip Color #408 Chu Chu

8. Lip Color #503 Glass Hot Pink

9. Lip Color #505 Glass Coral

10. Lip Brush

11. Moist Glossing Face Oil Mist

12. Deep Moisturizing Body Oil Mist

Where to buy: International website - http://en.stylenanda.com/
                       Vietnam - http://stylenanda.com.vn/

Yes, I am a lipstick girl and sometimes go crazy about lipsticks! I have 9 Revlon Lip Butter so if anyone is interested, let me know in the comment section below and I can do a review on the lip butters as well.

I will post a review on the 3CE i ordered today as soon as the package arrives. Please follow my blog/posts if you want to read the review as it is posted.

Nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...