Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Review: [Japonesque] Velvet Touch Primer



Japonesque Color is the makeup line of Japonesque, a makeup tool brand. Their products are made in Italy. If you don't know, their Velvet Touch Finishing Powder is my "holy grail" powder and I haven't found anything better. The product I want to review today is another one from the brand that I like: the Velvet Touch Primer.


Japonesque Velvet Touch primer is not as thick and more moisturizing than Monistat powder-gel.

Rating kisses (out of 5): 

Pros:

- Luxurious packaging with a glass bottle
- You get more for your $32; the amount is almost as much as a liquid foundation.
- Very smooth and helps foundation blended on skin super easily
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Moisturizing
- Makes makeup last longer

Cons:

- Doesn't fill in pores as much as some thicker primers
- Not as matifying as I wanted it to be.


My thought:

I feel that this primer is very similar to the Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel and Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, from consistency to performance so if you like Monistat gel and Smashbox primer, you would like this primer as well. What making me like this one more than the other two are the packaging and how much product you get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...