Translate

Friday, September 25, 2015

Review: [Pixi] Glow Tonic (Exfoliating Toner)

Photo from Target.com

Today I want to introduce a new product (new to me) that has become so popular lately: the Glow Tonic - Exfoliating Toner from Pixi. From the name you can see this is not just a regular toner; it can act as a gentle facial exfoliator as well!
You can get it at Target ($15 for ml) or if you want a bigger bottle, you can order directly from Pixi website ($29 for ml).




Rating kisses (out of 5): 

Pros:

- Contains great ingredients: ginseng, aloe vera, witch hazel, etc.
- Effectively exfoliates skin and gets rid of/prevents dry patches
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Smells refreshing

Cons:

- Pricey


My thought:

Even though this product is pretty expensive for a toner, I think it's so much worth it! I used to have dryness on my chin and it shows through my foundation ... Well, I don't have that problem anymore, thanks to this toner. Unfortunately, there's no dupe for it (yet?). I only use it before putting makeup on (once a day) to prepare my skin for a smooth application. Because of the price, I use another toner that I absolutely love (Thayer's) at night and during the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...