Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

Review: [The Face Shop] Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil


I have heard many good things about The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil and finally gave it a try. This is my first time trying a product from The Face Shop and also the first time trying cleansing oil. I was curious about cleansing oil because it's said to remove dirt and makeup as well as deep clean your pores better than the other methods. This particular product was said to leave no oily residue and can be used without having to be followed with normal cleanser.

I don't know if you can see but the oil is very thin, maybe just a little thicker than water.

Rating kisses (out of 5): 

I bought this product with the hope that it would act as a 1-step makeup remover and cleanser while adding moisture to my skin. In terms of how well it cleanses, it removes waterproof makeup pretty well. However, as opposed to what most reviews said, this cleansing oil does leave an oily residue so I have to wash my face again with my Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (a 2-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover). Instead of being an alternative to a makeup-removing cleanser, it can be used to remove waterproof makeup prior to the cleansing step. Paired with a good cleanser, this cleansing oil will make sure that your most stubborn makeup as well as the dirt trapped in your pores will be removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...