Translate

Friday, June 12, 2015

Review: [Innisfree] Skinny Microcara Mascara (Regular and Water-Proof)



If you like Korean cosmetics, you must have heard about the Skinny Microcara mascara from Innisfree. The brand introduced two types of microcara, one is waterproof and the other is not.

1. Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara:




Rating kisses (out of 5): 

I LOVE this mascara! The small wand makes it so easy to coat every single lash from the root and to use for under-lashes. This mascara doesn't volumize a lot but does offer definition and length; thus, it is good for everyday use. What I love the most about the mascara though, is that it keeps the curl of my eyelashes so well and for a very long time (a whole day, actually). The only thing that people might not like is that it is hard to be removed.

2. Innisfree Skinny Microcara:




Rating kisses: 

I bought this one after seeing how much I love its waterproof version with the thought this one might be easier to remove. Well, it is, but it doesn't offer all of what the waterproof version does. This one also has a small wand so it still helps the application easier than with a regular mascara. However, it can't hold the curl of my lashes whatsoever! This is the problem I have with almost all mascaras: despite how much my eyelashes are curled with a curler, they are straightened out right at the time of mascara application. The only mascaras that I've found to be able to hold up the curl are the Clinique High Impact Waterproof mascara and the Skinny Waterproof Microcara above. Keep in mind that the regular skinny microcara doesn't work for me because of my thin lashes, but it might work for others since it still gives an easy and smooth application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...