Translate

Friday, May 22, 2015

Review: [Skin Food] Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher


Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher is one of the products in the Spring 2014 Collection of Skin Food. I've been wanting this blush for a long time since I love the Rose Shake Point Makeup Remover and the nail polishes from the collection. They have 6 different shades and I got shade #3 Apricot Rose.



Rating kisses (out of 5): 

The packaging is super cute ... but that's about it! I would have to say I'm very disappointed at this blush; if not, maybe at my choice of color. The blush is greasy and hardly has any color payoff. I couldn't even swatch it for you because it won't show up on my skin. Even if it is because the shade I chose is too light, I doubt that the other colors are any better since the pigmentation is simply poor. I was so tempted to buy all 6 shades because the packaging is so adorable, but now I'm glad I didn't. I think this blush might be good for someone who likes to collect or buy makeup for decoration; other than that, this is a total waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...