Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Swatches: Spring Lipsticks - [3 Concept Eyes] Lip Colors #107 Bad Pink, #402 Fuchsia and #407 Cashmere Orange and [LORAC] Pro Matte Lip Color in #Pink



3 Concept Eyes has released some new lip products that have very vibrant colors, but for some reason I find most of the colors are somewhat similar to their previous ones. Before the swatches, I'd love to share my current 3CE wishlist; among the products in this list are some colors I consider as "new"!

Wishlist






Swatches



Pro Matte Lip Color in #Pink

3CE Lip Color #107 Bad Pink

 3CE Lip Color #402 Fuchsia

3CE Lip Color #407 Cashmere Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...