Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Review: My New Fall/Winter 2014 Lip Colors - 3 Concept Eyes (3CE), CK One, NARS, LORAC



This post might be a little late since it's going toward the end of Fall. Nevertheless, I still want to show you my favorite Fall/Winter lip colors of 2014.

Neutrals


This is the first time I've bought from CK One and I own 2 of their Pure Color Lipsticks. Even though The formula is not as lightweight as I want, it's not thick either. It feels pretty comfortable on lips.


CK One #Dollface - muted pink

CK One #Fancy - muted peach

3CE #302 Peach Coral - coral-pink nude

3CE #307 Real Peach - peachy nude. This is also my currently perfect nude.

I normally try not to apply too much of the last 2 nude colors from 3CE if I don't want to look washed out. I found one thing about of 3CE light lip colors is that if you have darker-than-pale skin tone, not apply foundation when using or just simply apply too much of these lip colors, you'll look "sick".

Reds


3CE #405 Glass Red - sheer natural red, super moisturizing. This one actually looks more pigmented in real life.

3CE #409 Kiss Woo - very pretty cool red with creamy and lightweight formula. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! It isn't as dark as shown on the model.

Fuchsia/ Purple/ Plums


NARS Semi Matte Lipstick #Funny Face - deep fuchsia but looks brighter in this photo. It's very lightweight, doesn't have a balmy feel but surprisingly feels very comfortable on lips. This is the first time I've got a NARS lipstick and now I understand why people are so crazy about them. A little bit outside of the post but have you heard about their new Audacious lipsticks with a new and advanced formula? I've heard so much about them and I plan on getting one very soon!

LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color #Violet - matte but feels very smooth and lightweight, has a vanilla scent.

3CE #501 Bella - burgundy

3CE #605 Fatal - plum, looks pretty dark if I apply too much.

Of course, lip colors for the Fall and Winter should include, but not limited to what I've mentioned above. I'd love to wear bright orange, bright red, bright fuchsia and bright pink during this time too! It really depends on how you match your lip colors with the entire makeup and also with your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...