Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

Review: [LORAC] PRO 2 and PRO TO GO Palettes


Because I love the PRO palette so much, I couldn't resist when the PRO 2 palette came out. Also, I can't believe it took me so long to realize how much I need the PRO TO GO palette in my life. I will share my thoughts but won't swatch these palettes since they're not new so you can find the swatches anywhere. Let me know if you still want me to swatch them.


LORAC Pro To Go palette:



I love how compact it is and whoever designed this palette did a very good job: it is fold-able and has magnetic closure; 1 side contains eye shadow shades that you can create many looks from day to night and the other side has 2 blushes and 1 bronzer. All of the colors are beautiful and the 2 brushes included are nice additions. With this palette I don't have to bring blushes, bronzer, highlighter and separated eyeshadows when going on travel. Great great palette for traveling!

Quality: as good as the other Pro Palettes.

Rating kisses (out of 5): 


How thoughtful they are to make a bigger size for the 2 highlighting shades.



LORAC Pro 2 palette:



While the PRO palette was advertised as a warm-toned palette, PRO 2 contains of beautiful cool-toned shades, also 8 matte and 8 shimmery. It also comes with a mini-sized eye primer. The only duplicate is Black.

Quality: just as the PRO palette, this one is also soft, creamy and highly pigmented.

Rating kisses (out of 5): 


Below is a comparison photo of the 3 PRO palettes that I currently own. One thing about LORAC PRO palettes is that the shadows are very soft, to the point that you need to be careful when picking up the product with your brush or it will fly everywhere. I wouldn't call these shadows powdery since we normally use that term for those shadows that can be blended away easily and are not very pigmented. Another thing is although I like the sleek packaging, the rubbery material makes the palettes get dirty easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...