Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

Review: [Maybelline] Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment in #Light


I don't think the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment is a stranger to anyone. After seeing so many raves on YouTube about this product, I've decided to pick it up and I got the shade Light.

Rating (out of 5):  

- Packaging: I really enjoy using the sponge on top to apply and blend on my dark circles. You just need to follow the arrows and turn the red part near the top right to left and the product will come out. Be cautious not to turn too much or you'll get too much product; if you do you can only dot the product on then have to use finger or a brush to blend.

- Coverage: When I swatch it on my hand to cover eyeliner and lipstick marks, I'm impressed!!! Below are marks of an eyeliner and a lipstick before and after I apply the concealer!

After the application you still see a little of the eyeliner but not much, just look how dark it was before the application!

However, I think the marks were partly erased by the applicator and not concealed since the products just brightens up my dark circles a little but not much. When I applied the Maybelline concealer on one of my dark circles and the Physicians Formular Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer on the other one, the PF covered better. I'm showing one of my dark circles with the concealer applied and the other one is without the concealer (in 2 different angles).




- Longevity:  Throughout the day, I don't notice any fading.

I actually wanted to get the shade Neutralizing (sold for very dark circles) but I also want to use this as a regular concealer to hide my dark spot or imperfection so I got Light. I wonder if Neutralizing will work better.


2 comments:

  1. hi about honestskin yes their 3ce product is authentic :) its the same as the ones i got from the official webstore ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This concealer is very nice ill give it a try next time when i run out of the 3ce one ^^
    p.s. followed you too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...