Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: [Shiseido] Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched

Today I want to review the Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched; I bought mine at Sephora.

Description from Sephora:


What it is:
A moisturizer to help skin retain its plump state, free of blemishes, visible pores, and roughness.
What it is formulated to do:
This multi-action formula intensively corrects the appearance of unevenness such as visible pores, breakouts/blemish marks, and skin roughness. It renews the skin’s surface, revealing an incredibly smooth, uniform texture, while keeping skin hydrated all day long.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Phthalates
Research results: After 4 weeks:
- 96% of users felt their skin was in its best condition ever with improvements in visible pores, the appearance of breakouts/ blemish marks, and skin roughness.


Rating:  /5

I used this cream for only 2 weeks, twice a day after washing my face in the morning and at night. I stopped using it after 2 weeks since I want to finish my Olay Total Effects Anti-aging Moisturizer before switching to this new and exciting product!

Pros: 
- Makes my skin feel AND look so, so soft after only the second day!
- Doesn't take long to be absorbed into skin, maybe 10-20 seconds.
- Lightweight, not greasy, not sticky.
- Smells great! (can be a cons to people who don't like scented skincare/makeup)

Cons:
- Although the claim said this moisturizer would improve visible pores, I haven't seen any improvement ... YET! I've heard somewhere that Shiseido products usually take longer to see the promised effects and this is one of the reasons I took away half of a "kiss" for it. However, I know improving visible large pores like mine is a long process so I wouldn't say the cream doesn't do the job.
- It might become a little heavy for my combination skin during summer so I will have to find another moisturizer that is even more lightweight.

Has anyone also tried this product? Have you tried something else very effective to you? Feel free to share your experience!

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for a good moisturizer ~~
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This moisturizer seem good, but too bad I have allergic reaction to all of Shiseido's products. Btw thank you for your comment on my blog, the difference between the innisfree and 3CE, the innisfree leave tint on ur lips and last longer than the 3CE, but for moist and smooth feeling, 3CE is better :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anatasia! It is very helpful!

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...