Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: [Tony Moly] Luminous Live Aura CC Cream SPF 30 PA+++

I was looking for a lightweight BB/CC cream that I can apply before running a quick errand. Of course I wouldn't want to put on heavy makeup when I know I would be back in 15' and have to wash away all of that makeup. I knew CC ream fits my these needs the most since it includes sunscreen, moisturizer and some coverage. Luckily, I found my solution thanks to a free sample: Tony Moly Luminous Live Aura CC Cream SPF 30 PA+++.

Claim: 7 in 1 - UV protection + whitening + wrinkle + glow + moisturizing + primer + makeup base. Used for pink under-tone.



Rating:  /5

Packaging: sleek metal bottle, not cheap plastic; smaller than I expected but a little goes a long way.
Scent: amazing floral scent, might be overwhelming to people who prefer unscented makeup.
Texture & Application: lightweight and can be applied/blended very quickly.
Coverage: light.

Although the coverage is light, this CC cream makes my skin looks softer and brighter; it does a great job making my skin tone look even and dark circles are a lot less noticeable! I really enjoy using it!



Blended - My skin appears softer and brighter

As I know, there are also Pure Aura, Bright Aura and Aura Capsule. 
- Pure is for yellow undertone.
- Bright: has shimmer, 5 in 1: UV Protection + Moisturizing + Primer + Makeup base + Radiance.
- Capsule: priced as twice as the others, 10 in 1: UV protection + whitening + wrinkle + blemish cover + healthy radiance+ complexion correction+ nutrition + moisturizing + luminous aura + primer/ makeup base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...