Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

Preview: [Clinique] Cheek Pop Blushes & [Stila] Portrait of a Perfect Blush

After using the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara (review here) and love it, I've been very curious about the brand b/c the mascara is the very first Clinique product I own. Then I saw their new blush just introduced for Spring 2014 - Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes and the packaging really caught my eyes. The blush comes in 4 shades: Ginger Pop, Peach Pop, Plum Pop and Berry Pop. Let's have a look!




They look gorgeous right? Honestly, I want to get them all! ;)

Description: An effortless, natural cheek color that looks virtually powderless. This silky smooth, stay-true formula comes in a shade for every season for an effortless, natural blush of just-pinched pop.

Hmm ... does "natural" mean "not very pigmented"? Some reviews say this powder blush feels buttery like a cream (like a dream?) and there's very minimal fall out, yet it is pigmented. I'm considering buying the Ginger Pop since I've never had that color before and I think it would be great for everyday use at work. However, the $21 price tag at Sephora makes me think a lot...

Ok, move on to Stila Portrait of a Perfect Blush! I don't see many reviews for this blush palette but I got it anyway for traveling 'cause it seems to be a nice combination of shades. I will review this palette soon and update this post with the link.


Have you tried the Clinique Cheek Pop? If you have, please let me know your experiences; that will help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...