Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Upcoming Review: [theBalm] Instain 3-pc. Long-Wearing Powder Blush Set - Limited Edition

Not long ago I was still deciding whether I should get the $21 Clinique Cheek Pop Blush but now I found
something else I know I would love: theBalm Instain Long-Wear Powder Staining Blush. The blush is sold for $22 individually but Kohl's carries a limited-edition set that includes 3 full-sized blushes for $34! That sounds like 50% to me! Kohl's Cash giving customers $10 cash back for every $50 spent allowed me to get a Real Techniques blush brush for free due to my previous purchase, although I'm not sure they still have this deal. Note that if you're near a Kohl's store and can't find what you need, you can order online through their in-store kiosk which looks like an ATM machine and get the item shipped to your address for FREE!

I will post a review for these three blushes and update here. This is a limited edition so I'm not sure until when it's still around. I you want this set, act fast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...