Translate

Friday, December 13, 2013

Good News for 3 Concept Eyes' Fans in the U.S

Sorry for not posting entries for so long, I've been super busy with my 6-course semester, totally crazy! However, despite having my final in just a few days, I want to post this short entry about what I've discovered: URBAN OUTFITTERS IS SELLING 3 CONCEPT EYES!!! Also, they're having FREE SHIPPING until 12/17/2013, no minimum expense!

OMG! I can't believe this! I don't have to spend so much money on shipping to get my favorite makeup anymore! I wonder when Urban Outfitters started to sell this brand ... Does anyone know?


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I wrote my reply in my blog but not sure if you got the notification. It does look more coral than my pic but not much - it's like 'my lips but better' color. It's a very subtle coral but you can definitely build up the color, though the color will still be quite sheer compared to a regular coral lipstick. If you're looking for a great color payoff then glass coral is probably not for you - I think you'll like their regular lipstick more. :D Hope my reply helps!

    - Stella www.blushing-daisies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...