Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Tutorial: 2 Eye Makeup Tutorials for Asians

In this post I will share with you guys 2 eye makeup tutorials, one of which is from Ulzzang Pony. As you already know about Ulzzang Pony (Park Hye Min), she's a makeup artist and model in South Korea. I just think these tutorials will help us Asians to create more noticeable eyelid lines and therefore, bigger eyes! For those who already have clear double eyelids, I believe the tutorials will help emphasize your natural beauty even more.

1. No. 22 Mandarin



2. Emphasize Eyelid Lines:


gold and black eye liner #asian #makeup

Click Here for more makeup tutorials from this blog.

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own or create these tutorials. They are just my findings that I want to share with my blog readers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try this, such a great tutorial. Detailed enough so that I (hopefully) know what I'm doing..haha!
    I love your blog, thank you so much♥

    O heart san

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...