Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Makeup Tutorials on Get It Beauty SELF

The moment you enter my blog, you will immediately recognize that I'm very into Korean makeup. Besides popular makeup brand names such as Etude House, Tonymoly, Skinfood, The Face Shop, etc., South Korea processes many unique makeup techniques. Below are videos from a TV show called "Get it beauty SELF". I think this model's makeup is very cute and interesting!





Kitty and Puppy Eye Makeup




So sorry; because I don't speak Korean, I can't translate the Korean instruction in some parts.

Enjoy the videos :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it the tutorials from Get it Beauty Self
    Thanks for share1
    Now I´m following you in GFC
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...