Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

Review: [Too Faced] Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer



This is the first product from Too Faced that I bought and I had to question myself why it took me that long to discover this brand. Too Faced doesn't only have cute packaging but is also quite popular for the quality of their makeup. I've heard so much about this Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and finally had the chance to get it.


Rating kisses (out of 5): 

Too Faced Bronzers with cocoa powder have 3 version: Milk Chocolate, Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate. This Milk Chocolate version is said to be for light and medium skin tone, but I have to disagree because it might be too light to show up on medium skin tone. I think it is perfect for fair skin and looks very natural on light skin. I also saw people with light skin tone getting the Chocolate version for a more dramatic contour.


All 3 versions of the cocoa bronzers are packaged in a sturdy plastic compact painted in gold which looks very feminine and beautiful!



This particular Milk Chocolate shade is not absolutely cool-toned but not too warm either so I like to use it to contour around my face and the two sides of my nose. It is not orange at all!

It smells like chocolate because of the cocoa powder so depending on your preference, you might or might not like the scent. To me, it smells so yummy that I can't stop myself from sniffing the powder every single time I use it and the sight might look a little weird (imagining the sight of someone sniffing the makeup while applying it, lol).

The powder is incredibly fine and soft. It absolutely gives a very smooth matte finish and blends on skin pretty easily too. I honestly have nothing to say against this bronzer; it is perfect from the packaging to the product! A solid 5-star rating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...