Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Review: [theBalm] Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette



The object of this week is another popular product from theBalm that I don't think anyone doesn't know about: Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette. So this post is for ones who don't know about it or consider to buy.

There are 2 versions of this palette: Naughty with the naked girls inside (the private parts are covered by the eyeshadows) and Nice has the same woman's bedroom image as the outside. I got the Naughty obviously. I think that the packaging is very cute! Both versions have the same 12 wearable eyeshadows with the same shades. The palette includes a large mirror and a small duo brush that I don't use.





Sassy can be used as a highlighter. Stubborn, Snobby and Stand-offish are very cute shades to brighten eyes; Stubborn is very close to matte but not exactly.

 Sultry is matteSelfish, Sophisticated and Seductive are shimmery.

Silly is very glittery. Sexy, Serious and Sleek are matte with Serious is extremely black.


Because there are very few shades that look similar to what I already have, this palette is a great addition to my everyday/neutral shades.  I love Sexy, the trendy burgundy the most since I've never had this shade before.

These eyeshadows have high quality! The texture is ranged from very glittery, shimmery, almost matte and very matte. I like the texture of all eyeshadows in this palette except for Silly which has very chalky glitters. I wished the texture of this shade wasn't that bad since it is a very nice reddish brown :( . All other shades are very soft and so pigmented.

Overall rating (out of 5):     

Besides my absolute favorite Lorac Pro Palette, I believe Nude'tude is also a must-have palette for anyone.


3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Nude 'tude palette~ it's so pretty! the colors are so natural and I just love it when I swatch it at the store~ <3 Thanks for the review!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - Life Update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very beautiful palette, I love it the subtle colors like stubborn and snobby~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...