Translate

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review: [Coola] SPF 30 Organic Matte Makeup Setting Spray


Before starting the review I want to apologize for not having a photo for the actual product. That is because I returned it after a week. My work schedule has changed so I now leave around 4 PM when I still need sun protection. I didn't want to mess up my makeup reapplying sunscreen so I wanted a facial sunscreen in a spray bottle and the only thing I found at that time is this Coola setting spray. I won't rate this product because I didn't use it as a makeup setting spray which it's supposed to be. I've seen many people like to use it as a touch-up sunscreen and that's the reason for this review. Sadly, it didn't work well for me as touch-up sunscreen.

Pros:

- Convenient
- Eye-catching packaging
- Provides enough sun protection

Cons:

- Stings my eyes badly
- Has a very strong alcohol smell
- The biggest con that made me return it: it makes my foundation feels thick and gross, although the finish isn't changed.

I was so sad because I thought this setting spray was my only hope. Fortunately, I found the perfect product for my needs: Skin Food Premium Tomato Cool & Dry Sun Spray SPF 50+. The review for this product will be in a different post so don't forget to subscribe if you interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...