Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What's in My Travel Makeup and Beauty Bags? (Summer 2014) ft. 3 Concept Eyes Mesh Pouch


Summer is coming!!!
I'm very excited about my upcoming long Summer trip so today I want to share with you guys what I will bring with me in my makeup bags! These bags will actually be in my carry-on. You will see that I'm trying to bring makeup products that are either in mini size or combined in a palette. I think it will save me time and effort for trying to go through too much stuff in a little bag.



1. Makeup


The bag I use for makeup is the 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Mesh Pouch which also includes a small wallet. Being transparent, it is very convenient to put in my carry-on.

1. Face & Cheeks

   a. Face primer - Monistat Chaffing Relief Powder-Gel (works just as well as the ones from more expensive brands).
   b. Foundation - Shiseido UV Protective Liquid Foundation SPF 42 (I need maximum protection).
   c. Concealer - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment in #Light.
   d. Setting powder - Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Finishing Powder.
   e. Blush + bronzer - Stilla Portrait of a Perfect Blush palette.
   f. Highlighter - Benefit Watt's Up highlighter (travel size).
   g. Setting spray - Urban Decay setting spray(travel size).
(Note: I have a concealer just in case I need extra coverage at some point. The fact is the Shiseido foundation has a very good coverage which covers my dark circles better than any concealer I've used.)

2. Eyes

    a. Eyebrows - Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in #Auburn (waterproof).
    b. Eye primer + eyeshadows - Lorac Pro palette + Behind The Scenes eye primer (travel size).
    c. Eyeliner - Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eye Liner + Essence Long-Lasting eye Pencils (all 3 are waterproof).
    d. Eyelashes - Clinique High Impact Waterproof mascara (travel size).

3. Lips

... the moment when I don't want to regret leaving something at home, especially when some look has to go with a specific lip color and not any others.
 
   a. Lip balm - EOS lip balm flavor Strawberry Sorbet.
   b. Lipsticks - 3CE in #503 Glass Hot Pink, #408 Chu Chu, #401 Scandal, #308 Pink Jam, #305 Double Shot, #104 So Pink and #7 Yippee.

2. Brushes & Tools


I just use the EcoTools makeup bag of the Alicia Silverstone set.

1. Face

    a. Foundation - EcoTools Custom Coverage Buffing brush
    b. Powder - EcoTools Retractable Powder brush
    c. Blush - EcoTools Small Face brush
    d. Bronzer - ELF Complexion brush

2. Eyes

* Eyebrows:
    a. EcoTools Angled Eyeliner brush
* Eyeshadows:
    b. Elle Fluff brush
    c. Elle Crease brush
    d. EcoTools Detailed Eye Shading brush
    e. Real Techniques Shading brush
    f. Iman bullet brush
* g. Eyelash curl.

3. Beauty Bag (Fragrance, Skincare Care, etc.)


I need this bag since it's going to be a 20+-hour flight. I put the 3CE Fresh Aqua Mist and the body lotion into travel containers.

1. Fragrance - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Perfum (my favorite for Summer, has a fresh and feminine floral scent).
2. Moisturizer - Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (mini).
3. Facial wipes - Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract (10 ct.).
4. 3CE Fresh Aqua Mist.
5. Body lotion - Gold Bond Ultimate Daily Moisturizing with Vitamin E.
6. Hand sanitizer.
7. Clean&Clear oil sheets


2 comments:

  1. Oh I want try the mist from 3CE!
    Very good haul!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you packed literally every lip color ;) I'm completely like that too! haha My bag is always an absolute miss with lip products floating around everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...