Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wish List: [3 Concept Eyes] New Jumbo Lip Crayons

School has started and I've been so busy these days. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed so I hope you won't be so disappointed if I don't post new entries very often this semester. Today I just want to write a very quick post about the new Jumbo Lip Crayons that 3 Concept Eyes has just had on their website. However, for some reason the English site doesn't have the option to add these new products into your wishlist/ cart and just the Korean site does. I guess these new products will be available soon. There are 5 new colors added to the lip crayon line:


1. Popping P




2. Gimme More




3. Mad Red




4. Orange Hug




5. My Dear



Except for My Dear which is probably too pale for my lips, all other new colors are adorable! What do you think? Has any of you tried these new lip crayons? Please feel free to comment.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...